[English or Spanish] Thomann Pianos

I did not mean to advise buying crap, but one can get way to obsessive with the "ultimate choice".
With a budget of 500€, there are few ways NOT to buy crap, at least when buying new products instead of used ones.

But in general, I agree - and I actually believe there should be less thinking involved when buying a DP. One should rather go check out as many DPs in his price-range as possible, which inevitably leads to finding a favorite. And if its price is a little higher, it's okay to save a little longer...

The only problem here is that sarasa has no playing experience and therefore can't reasonably try the different DPs out.

The problem here is that I really want to start. It's not a matter of time to get more money but 500 euros is already more than what I should spend in buying a piano in this moment of my life and it will be like this for years...

No-ones mention the Casio CDP100 here, it is sooo bad?

No-ones mention the Casio CDP100 here, it is sooo bad?
As far as I know, it only has 32 voices of polyphony, while the PX130 for example has 128.
That number determines how many sounds the DP can play at a time. Usually, every keystroke needs one voice (or two if it's a stereo-sound). If you play several sounds at a time (e.g. piano layered with strings), it consumes one or two voices for each of the sounds. Additionally, notes sustained with the pedal consume voices, even though you don't play the key anymore.
This means that if the CDP100 has stereo piano-sounds (which I assume), you will only be able to play 16 notes. If you play the 17th, a previous one will be dropped.
A DP should have at least 64 voices of polyphony to avoid this.

Thanks! Understood.

Now, the question is....in how many time I will be able to notice that dropped note....