• Ersteller Tunathedog
  • Erstellt am
T
Tunathedog
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
Hi

I have an old Technics PX-22 digital piano. Everything works fine, except that the lower octaves are noticeably flat. I bought it second hand and don't have a manual, but I can see that one of the voicing buttons has "Piano tuning" written under it in light gray, suggesting that there is a way of retuning (although I don't know if that means retuning individual keys).

Does anyone know whether it is possible to retune the individual keys, and how? Alternatively, do you know why a particular set of keys might be flat? Should I look for a blown component on one of the PCBs? Or a variable resistor that needs turning?

Thanks!

Caspar

I would do a factory reset.
I think "piano tuning" is the chamber tone +/- 440 Hz.
BDX.

I would do a factory reset.
I think "piano tuning" is the chamber tone +/- 440 Hz.
BDX.
Thanks, BDX! Unfortunately that manual is for a different model. Mine does have the "initial" and "mode set" buttons - which are supposed to reset the memory according to the manual - so I will try that anyway.

Einen umfangreichen Stamm von Nutzern der Technics-Keyboards mit viel Erfahrung gibt es bei: