mono oder stereo

• Ersteller Franky Four Fingers
  • Erstellt am
Franky Four Fingers
Franky Four Fingers
Registrierter Benutzer
Zuletzt hier
Kekse
I run a 2x12 cab, but I don't run it stereo. I play in a cover band that works every weekend. With different room configurations and environments, it has been my experience that stereo should be saved for studio work and run mono for live. That way when people hear you, they can hear everything that you're doing, no matter where they are standing in the room. Plus, you might be running stereo and the house P.A. is mono, which means that you stereo setup is wasted (unless you are overpowering the P.A., which wouldn't be good). Also, I know guys that have run stereo rigs in the past, with one cab on each side of the stage. They hear what they're playing in real time, but the guys on the other side of the stage get the delayed version and the whole band gets thrown off.

interessant - was sagt ihr dazu? bin bisher immer stereo gefahren

Eigenschaft

Da ich über zwei kleinen Boxen spiele, bin ich auf eine Stereoendstufe angewiesen. Wenn man aber live sparsam mit den Effekten umgeht ist das abgenommene Monosignal vom Amp auch ok.